You are here:
© The State of Queensland 2021
The Queensland Government supports and encourages the distribution of its material.
Unless otherwise noted, all copyright material available on or through this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to use copyright material available on or through this website that is covered by a CC BY licence in line with the licence terms. You must keep the copyright notice on the copyright material and attribute the State of Queensland as the source of the copyright material.
This licence allows you to share (copy and redistribute in any medium or format) and to adapt (remix, transform, and build upon) content for any purpose, even commercially.
Content can be reused freely subject to the following conditions—
- Content from the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website must be attributed using a set of words that include a reference to the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website as the source.
- If the content has been changed you must use—
- "Based on content from the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website at [full date of download]. For the latest information, please go to https://www.oqpc.qld.gov.au."
- If the content has not been changed you must use—
- "Sourced from the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website at [full date of download]. For the latest information, please go to https://www.oqpc.qld.gov.au."
The details of the relevant licence conditions and the legal code (the full licence) are available on the Creative Commons website.
Note: Creative Commons licences relate to copyright material, not to other forms of intellectual property. Some material accessible on or through this website may not be available under a Creative Commons licence.
Website material not available under a Creative Commons licence
- the government coat of arms or government logos
- trade mark protected material
- intellectual property (including copyright) owned by third parties
- material available under other specified licences.
Linked material available on other Queensland Government websites
OQPC has licensed royalty-free stock photography from Shutterstock.com for this website and attributes the following images—
- Home page image: f11photo/Shutterstock.com
- Human Rights Act 2019 page image: Rawpixel.com/Shutterstock.com
OQPC attributes the following for the use of images of former Parliamentary Counsel—
- Image of Annette O'Callaghan: used with permission from Annette O'Callaghan, NSW Parliamentary Counsel
- Image of James O'Callaghan: used with permission from Greg Cooper, Crown Solicitor, Queensland
- Images of John Woolcock and Sir John Bramston: public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
As far as practicable, material for which the copyright is owned by a third party will be clearly labelled. The Queensland Government has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this material has been reproduced with the consent of the copyright owners.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if copyright information is missing from material you wish to reuse, or if you have further questions in relation to your copyright request.