You are here:
Queensland Legislation website
The Queensland Legislation website gives free access to electronic versions of—
- Queensland legislation—Bills, Acts and subordinate legislation (SL)
- Reprints of Queensland Acts and SL—consolidated versions of in force legislation
- Legislative documents related to Bills—explanatory notes and statements of compatibility with human rights
- Legislative documents related to SL—explanatory notes, human rights certificates and regulatory impact statements
- Other information related to Queensland legislation—legislative histories for Queensland legislation and reprints.
In 2020–21, the Queensland Legislation website recorded
7,548,859 website page views
from 3,962,345 website visits.
Finding Queensland legislation and information
This booklet is a helpful guide to finding up-to-date legislation on the Queensland Legislation website.