You are here:
Queensland Legislation website
The Queensland Legislation website gives free access to electronic versions of—
- Queensland legislation—Bills, Acts and subordinate legislation (SL)
- Reprints of Queensland Acts and SL—consolidated versions of in force legislation
- Legislative documents related to Bills—explanatory notes and statements of compatibility with human rights
- Legislative documents related to SL—explanatory notes, human rights certificates and regulatory impact statements
- Other information related to Queensland legislation—legislative histories for Queensland legislation and reprints.
In 2020–21, the Queensland Legislation website recorded
7,548,859 website page views
from 3,962,345 website visits.